There are some of the important things you need to make your own home theatre as enjoyable as possible, but also budget friendly. There are some factors to consider when creating your own movie theatre. These are some things that you may want to include:
Media room curtains
Surround sound speakers
Speaker mounting kits
Lots of popcorn
With these supplies you are good enough to start making your new home movie theatre. If you happen to have a basement, it would be the best place to have the movie theatre room simply because of the location. The following are the steps you need to follow and within a few hours you will have your theatre in place.
1. Measure your room appropriately using your measuring tape as you mark the places you will be placing your various movie tools. Remember the speakers are going to be put at the front and also at the sides. Determine the distance depending on the size of your room and mark using the masking tape.
2. Put your blank screen in the front of the theatre knowing that the bigger your screen the further the seats have to be from it to ensure perfect viewing.
3. Use the projector to determine the location that the screen will look best and adjust appropriately. Once done, you can hang the media curtains to bring a theatre feeling.
4. If you already had the seats, you can adjust the front row accordingly in respect to the screen size to ensure that the front row people can see the screen well without being too close.
5. Mount the speakers together with the cabling in the front, back and sides. Ensure the cabling is done well to prevent tripping.
6. Place the popcorn and sodas strategically and there you have your low-budget movie theatre.
Adjust the lights such that you can switch to dim mode instead of turning them off completely. With that you can forget crowded theatres.