- BOPP Tape Series
- Double-sided Tape Series
- Masking Tape & Washi Tape Series
- PVC Tape Series
- Cloth/Duct Tape Series
- Kraft paper Tape Series
- Pre-taped Masking Film
- Stretch Film
- Fiberglass Tape Series
- Special Tape
The main points of using polyethylene adhesive tape as the anti-corrosion coating for the pipe welding on-site
The key points of using polyethylene adhesive tape as the anti-corrosion coating for the on-site welding of pipelines:
(1) The joints should be patched with thick glue-type adhesive tape with thick glue layer and thin base material.
(2) Remove the steel pipe at the joint first, and then apply the matching primer that is compatible with the adhesive tape.
(3) The joint should be overlapped with the original polyethylene adhesive tape coating on both sides by more than or equal to 100mm.
(4) When winding the adhesive tape, first open a section at the interface and wind it in the circumferential direction, and then spirally press 50% of the width of the adhesive tape.